The Artist, Aisha Al Shemaili, is a UAE artist specializing in digital art, combining Islamic calligraphy and abstraction techniques. She also works through different mediums such as combining oil and acrylic colors, sculpturing, photographs. She likes free-painting techniques in subtraction and contemporary art, mainly on colors or collage pasted on canvas.
"The more I explore, the more I learn and end up creating unique pieces", says Aisha.
Aisha has issued 3 books in poetry and short stories and 3 books in Strategy Management. She holds a BS in Computer Science and Master of Management specialization quality, strategies and performance.
She has been participating in several art exhibitions in Ras Al Khaimah, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and across the Emirates including:
- World Art Dubai 2019
- Abu Dhabi Art Hub
- Abu Dhabi Culture and Tourism Authority Proud Expression 2017
- RAK Marine Festival 2013, Art Exhibition organized by the HR Department National Day 42
- Photographic Exhibition organized by the National Bureau of Statistics National Day 43
- RAK Book Fair Arts 2013
- Art Gallery RAK Mall National Day 43
- Solo Exhibition 2014 in Woldorf Hotel
- Exhibition with 30 paint in Al Marjan Hotel 2017
- Won second place in the Al Owais Award for creativity of photography category in 2013
Also in Artist Profiles
Ashok is a versatile and gifted artist. The process of art creation helps his inner perception grow. The unquenchable desire to express through painting is the inception of every great work
Modern artist with expertise in Acrylic, Oil, Pastels, Glass paintings etc. Also a digital artist and happy to blend his art skills with technology. Specially interested in TiltBrush by google for virtual and augmented realities.
After having worked in different design studios in India and Dubai for several years as Graphic designer, Amruta is now creating beautiful products that are hand painted. Most of the times I hand paint on the products, so each product is unique in design