Art has always been my emotional outlet. There's comfort in expressing one's self through any medium but watercolor always hit home for me. My artworks are also my way of relating to others, mostly regarding mental health, which is why I often use figures and portraits. Watercolor helps me express the fluidity and sensitivity surrounding human emotion. Human emotion - something every individual, regardless of race, gender or religion, has in common. What my artworks are trying to portray is emotional honesty. I'm also hoping to help viewers understand that allowing yourself to be vulnerable isn't always a weakness or a disadvantage.
Drixkie has exhibited at:
- THE CARTOON ART GALLERY - Her Story: Tribute to Women (Group Exhibit) -Dubai, UAE 2019
- MATT MASON ART GALLERY - Abstracts of Freedom (Group Exhibit) -Tagaytay, PH 2016
- CEVIO ART HAUS - Pasasalamat (Group Exhibit) -Manila, PH 2015
- WHITE SPACE ART GALLERY - Grand Finale (Group Exhibit) -Manila, PH 2010
- TE SPACE ART GALLERY - Manila, PH 2010