I was born in Venezuela in the 1970s and have lived internationally for the past 17 years. For as long as I can remember, drawing was my favorite thing to do. I started to paint in 2003 when I moved to Egypt for work in the oil industry. Since then I have been painting continuously and participating in shows and exhibitions in Egypt, the U.S., and now the U.A.E. Since the time I was a young girl growing up in Venezuela, I’ve always enjoyed drawing, painting, and making unique arts and crafts. It was just a hobby for me for many years, despite many people expressing interest in my work and encouraging me to take it professional. In 2018 I moved to Dubai where I have continued to create using various mediums and styles, focusing largely on the iconic architecture of the city. What thrills me the most is to see a viewer’s emotional response when they genuinely connect with a painting that I’ve poured my passion into. I love sharing my vision of art with the goal of bringing joy.
- Exhibited 35 paintings at The Community Service Association in Cairo, Egypt in February-March 2009.
- Exhibited 20 paintings at the Arlington Arts Gallery, Arlington -Virginia from April 2010 until April 2011.
- Exhibited at the Center for Contemporary Art, Bedminster, NJ in the annual non-juried members exhibition from June 21st to August 27th, 2013.
- Been selected via juried competition to exhibit at the Mountain Art Show in Bernardsville, NJ on October 20, 2013.
- Exhibited at the St. John on the Mountain Small Treasure Show in Bernardsville, NJ from October 19-27, 2013.
- Donated a painting to The Center for Contemporary Art for the “Off the Wall” benefit held on October 25th, 2013 in Bedminster, NJ. The painting was successfully sold.
- Selected via juried competition to exhibit at the Metro30 Show, cWOW, City Without Walls in Newark, NJ, in December 2013.
- Exhibiting at the Center for Contemporary Art, Bedminster, NJ in the annual non-juried members exhibition from June 20th to July 21st, 2014.
- Selected via juried to exhibit at the Seton University School of Law, One Newark Center from August 2014 in Newark, NJ until 2016.
- Selected by Robin Fand, publisher of The Connection Magazine to display a piece as a cover in their 10th Anniversary. June/July/August 2014.
- Exhibited at the St. John on the Mountain Small Treasure Show from October 19th until October 27th, 2014 in Bernardsville, NJ.
- Exhibited at the Artist United! Project Fishtown 2, from September 5th until September 7th, 2014 in Fishtown, PA.
- Exhibited at the Center for Contemporary Art, for the annual non-juried members exhibition from June 23rd to September 7th, 2017, Bedminster, NJ.
- Exhibited at the Center for Contemporary Art, for the annual non-juried Members exhibition from June 23rd to September 7th, 2017, Bedminster, NJ.
- Exhibited at the Fall Fine Art Showcase, from September 22nd, 2017 to September 24th, 2017, 123 Main Street, Flemington, NJ
Buy artworks, home décor accessories and paintings online on Artezaar.com Online Art Gallery Dubai UAE.