Buy Paintings Online, just at a click of a button! Over 1400 paintings from artists in Dubai and UAE. Call +971 50 4533439
March 23, 2019
I was born in Venezuela in the 1970s and have lived internationally for the past 17 years. For as long as I can remember, drawing was my favorite thing to do. I started to paint in 2003 when I moved to Egypt for work in the oil industry. Since then I have been painting continuously and participating in shows and exhibitions in Egypt, the U.S., and now the U.A.E. Since the time I was a young girl growing up in Venezuela, I’ve always enjoyed drawing, painting, and making unique arts and crafts. It was just a hobby for me for many years, despite many people expressing interest in my work and encouraging me to take it professional. In 2018 I moved to Dubai where I have continued to create using various mediums and styles, focusing largely on the iconic architecture of the city. What thrills me the most is to see a viewer’s emotional response when they genuinely connect with a painting that I’ve poured my passion into. I love sharing my vision of art with the goal of bringing joy.
- Exhibited 35 paintings at The Community Service Association in Cairo, Egypt in February-March 2009.
- Exhibited 20 paintings at the Arlington Arts Gallery, Arlington -Virginia from April 2010 until April 2011.
- Exhibited at the Center for Contemporary Art, Bedminster, NJ in the annual non-juried members exhibition from June 21st to August 27th, 2013.
- Been selected via juried competition to exhibit at the Mountain Art Show in Bernardsville, NJ on October 20, 2013.
- Exhibited at the St. John on the Mountain Small Treasure Show in Bernardsville, NJ from October 19-27, 2013.
- Donated a painting to The Center for Contemporary Art for the “Off the Wall” benefit held on October 25th, 2013 in Bedminster, NJ. The painting was successfully sold.
- Selected via juried competition to exhibit at the Metro30 Show, cWOW, City Without Walls in Newark, NJ, in December 2013.
- Exhibiting at the Center for Contemporary Art, Bedminster, NJ in the annual non-juried members exhibition from June 20th to July 21st, 2014.
- Selected via juried to exhibit at the Seton University School of Law, One Newark Center from August 2014 in Newark, NJ until 2016.
- Selected by Robin Fand, publisher of The Connection Magazine to display a piece as a cover in their 10th Anniversary. June/July/August 2014.
- Exhibited at the St. John on the Mountain Small Treasure Show from October 19th until October 27th, 2014 in Bernardsville, NJ.
- Exhibited at the Artist United! Project Fishtown 2, from September 5th until September 7th, 2014 in Fishtown, PA.
- Exhibited at the Center for Contemporary Art, for the annual non-juried members exhibition from June 23rd to September 7th, 2017, Bedminster, NJ.
- Exhibited at the Center for Contemporary Art, for the annual non-juried Members exhibition from June 23rd to September 7th, 2017, Bedminster, NJ.
- Exhibited at the Fall Fine Art Showcase, from September 22nd, 2017 to September 24th, 2017, 123 Main Street, Flemington, NJ