Samishka Jawale is a Dubai based artist & designer. Born in India in 1984, a successful professional career in interior designer for 12 years. She studied Art and Architecture designer from Mumbai. For her, art is a form of self-expression without boundaries Versatile with subject but her true passion has been playing in her monochrome. Her artworks are about capturing the essence of the moments in a unique style and subject. She enjoys exploring watercolor and monuments on travel.
Samishka has exhibited in
- International Watercolor Society 2019 - Vietnam
- Fabrino Acquarello - Italy 2019
- Women in Art 2019 -
- Central Park The Arab Cultural Club
- UAE HER STORY 2019 – DUBAI Women’s Empowerment 2019
– UAE 'Voyage of a bird' for the children of 57357 cancer hospital of Egypt organized by Victoria English School' and Al Falaj – SHARJAH
Get a 10% discount across all artworks
Use code 'ART10' at checkout to avail 10% discount!