Shobha Iyer is a freelance artist based in Dubai, UAE with 15 years of experience. This includes private & public tutoring, participating in 17 exhibitions with Artworks in Oil & Acrylic on Canvas, Mixed Media, Murals and Fabric, creating Art works for Restaurants & cultural places as well as Consulting. Shobha has received extensive media coverage during this period - Khaleej Times (UAE, Oct 2009), MediaOne TV (September 2013) and Bangalore Mirror and City Plus Newspapers (India, April 2015). Shobha has exhibited as follows:
- “Divine Pallette” Thalam (Bangalore September 20th-30th 2017)
-“Art is life,Life is Art” - Antique museum (Dubai February 16th-18th 2018)
- India Art Festival (Mumbai March 26th - 29th 2018)
- Index exhibition (Dubai April 12th-16th 2018)
- Falcon villa, exclusive art exhibition (Dubai June 17th 2018)
- Solo exhibition, ICC, Millpetas, (California)
- US Finalist in the Global Award (2018)
- September 21st culture - diversity exhibition (winner) - Antique Museum, (Dubai)
Aisha Al Shemaili, is a UAE artist specializing in digital art, combining Islamic calligraphy and abstraction techniques. She also works through different mediums such as combining oil and acrylic colors, sculpturing, photographs. She likes free-painting techniques in subtraction and contemporary art, mainly on colors or collage pasted on canvas.
Get a 10% discount across all artworks
Use code 'ART10' at checkout to avail 10% discount!