Yuvika Garg is a trained contemporary artist based in Dubai. She primarily works with acrylics specially using palette knife on canvas. She has an abstract style of work. The role of an individual in modern day life, their journey and a state of trance inspires her. She believes that a painting is about capturing the essence of moments in a unique artistic style. *Her work Simplicity was chosen as one of the highest voted artworks by Ahlan Art gallery based in London 2017. *She was invited as an Art Expert in the panel for Young Women Leadership Summit, Dubai 2017. *Finalist at the Global Art Awards 2018. * Nominated for Noon Art Awards 2018 * Nominated for Clyde and Co Mena Art awards 2019 She has over 10 years of experience in teaching Art. She particularly enjoys teaching the younger generation. Her students have won in various art competitions at school and National level.
I believe in the quote - Where the spirit does not work with the hand there is no art by Leonardo Da Vinci
- Group Exhibition Expressionism at Ajman Hotel 2019
- Group Exhibition Fabriano in Aquarello - Italy 2019
- World Art Dubai 2019
- Clyde and Co Mena Art awards exhibition Dubai 2019
- Noon Art Awards exhibition, Sharjah 2018
- IWS Group exhibition Cartoon Art Gallery 2018
- Less is more group exhibition at Nest Engulf Dubai 2018
- Fabriano Aquarello 2018
- World Art Dubai 2018
- Home without borders at Workshop gallery 2017
- Empowering girls through education at Novotel Dubai 2017
- Synchronicity exhibition 2016 * Against the tides at DIAC 2014
Buy artworks, home décor accessories and paintings online on Artezaar.com Online Art Gallery Dubai UAE.