Growing up with an artist uncle, Kanika has been exposed to the world of art since the day she can remember. Kanika Manwani, born in Dubai (UAE) in the year 1992, has received her BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts in Visual Communication) from American University in Dubai. With Advertising as her Major and Studio Art as her Minor, she focuses on the beauty of art in creative as well as commercial world. Her interest in art pulled her into the field of advertising where her creative skills are applied for commercial purposes. Her advertisements display her love for delicate designs and nature inspired colors. With a passion for colors and nature Kanika creates nature inspired pieces of art. Kanika finds this interest in art overwhelming, which drives her to create more and more images from the picturesque world around us. With a strong artistic background, equipped with skills of commercial advertising world Kanika is an artist who can persuade people from commercial as well as creative (studio art) world to connect with her kind of art.
"Elements of ART manifesting into a Bigger Picture." says Kanika
Kanika has exhibited at:
- Paintings went for auction at the BNI (Business Network International) event, at the Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, and the proceedings went for charity. May 2019
- Thesis project, India’s, Design, Spirit, Soul, displayed in the Perpendicular exhibition in Ductac, Mall of the Emirates, Dubai, UAE. Dec 2014
- Paintings displayed in the Visual Communication Bldg, in American University in Dubai. Nov 2014
- Illustrations displayed during the drawing week in the Rotunda Gallery in American University in Dubai. Oct 2014
- Won second prize in Shyama Drawing and Painting Competition, Dubai. April 2004
- Won second place in on the spot painting competition in Al Diyafah High School, Dubai. April 2003
- Won first place in on the spot painting competition in Al Diyafah High School, Dubai. Nov 2002
Aisha Al Shemaili, is a UAE artist specializing in digital art, combining Islamic calligraphy and abstraction techniques. She also works through different mediums such as combining oil and acrylic colors, sculpturing, photographs. She likes free-painting techniques in subtraction and contemporary art, mainly on colors or collage pasted on canvas.
Get a 10% discount across all artworks
Use code 'ART10' at checkout to avail 10% discount!