An Indian national, born in Mumbai, fine artist and print technology specialist with over 15 years of experience. At that time, he explored digital art and print media rather than painting, so it is indeed a great joy rediscovering paint in the years he has worked in print media. He is totally captivated by people and absorbed by portraits and figures and loves to use his brush and paints to creatively capture a likeness. He enjoys making marks with his paint brush, rather than trying to create a photographic smoothness. Regardless, the result should be an accurate observation, created with painterly expressive marks. In his life drawings, he also loves to explore mark making - building up my drawing with watercolors, mixed medium and exploring unique styles. From time to time, he varies his subject matter with a portrait or some equestrian art, but people continue to be my true obsession.
"Watercolor is like life. Better get it right the first time – you don't get a second chance!" says Swapnil.
He has exhibited at many shows including:
- FabrianoIn Aquarelle in ITALY 2019
- UAE Representative Artist Year Of Tolerance 2019
- Group Art Exhibition International Watercolor Society Olymiart INDIA 2019
- International Watercolor Society BIENNALE 2019
- Vietnam Tribute to ZAYED the nation pride
- Zee ARTAwards DUBAI
- International Watercolor Society BIENNALE 2018
- MALAYSIA Best Art Award
- World Art Dubai 2018
- FabrianoIn Aquarelle in ITALY 2017
- World Art Dubai 2017
Buy artworks, home décor accessories and paintings online on Artezaar.com Online Art Gallery Dubai UAE.